Bullying, including within the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community, has severe social, mental, and physical consequences on youth. These range from feelings of isolation, internalized self-hate, and even suicide.
- White Supremacy and The Model Minority Myth
- Homophobia,Transphobia, Misogyny and Toxic Masculinity
- Inadequate Resources
- Intergenerational and Intercultural Barriers
Our Pathway to Change
- Support youth agency in responding to bullying with healthy ways
- Elevate public awareness of bullying within the AAPI community
- Connect with students and schools directly to provide culturally-responsive services
- Advocate for systemic change through policy and advocacy
Our Vision for the World
We envision a world where all youth, including within the AAPI community, have the opportunity to grow up feeling proud and supported in the development of their identity and sharing of their stories. Act To Change continues to empower students by advocating for systemic change and providing resources to promote healthy communities.