We’re Looking for a Los Angeles Based Intern!
Led by actor and activist Maulik Pancholy, Act To Change is a national nonprofit dedicated to fighting bullying in the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community. Act To Change’s vision is simple: We envision a world where all youth, including within the AAPI community, have the opportunity to grow up feeling proud and supported in the development of their identity and sharing of their stories.
Act To Change is seeking a highly motivated, self-sufficient intern to support the planning of Los Angeles-based youth event in October. The start date is immediate. Most work will be done remotely.
Application deadline: August 28, 2019
- Coordinate logistics for a youth event in October in Los Angeles
- Draft written and visual materials to publicize the event
- Make calls and draft emails to partners
- Attend and support the October event (date TBD)
- Draft and post social media, blog posts, and newsletters
- Administrative support
- Current undergraduate or graduate student
- Los Angeles area based
- Professional and resourceful
- Can adhere to deadlines
Time commitment: 10-15 hours/week
Compensation*: A stipend of $100/week will be provided.
*The Board reserves the right to reduce or withhold stipend if work is not delivered.